alice McCALL is an Australian designer label with 3 boutiques nationally and a strong presence globally throughout luxury online and boutique destinations, and notable department stores. Renowned for its feminine and playful pieces, alice McCALL has established a celebrity following from the likes of Katy Perry and Beyoncé, to Kendall Jenner and Ariana Grande.
Alice cherishes the passionate and creative team surrounding her, whether it be in our boutiques or at our head office in Sydney. alice McCALL is a workplace to inspire, where internal growth is supported, and where teams are encouraged and empowered to develop both their personal and professional lives.
All vacant job opportunities are listed below:
E-COMMERCE AND DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing all marketing and across Alice McCall. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing Alice McCall marketing strategy
- Oversee and direct the Alice McCall brand positioning and presence across all touchpoints
- Creating a dynamic marketing culture including leading and managing a multi-disciplinary marketing team
- Plan and execute Alice McCall GTM calendar and supportive marketing activity to deliver against Alice McCall marketing and business objectives.
- Driving marketing campaigns and managing partner and agency relationships
- Directing marketing initiatives across website, CRM and loyalty, direct marketing channels, SEM, SEO, organic and paid social media and app based marketing channels
- Overseeing the Alice McCall communications and PR strategy
- Measuring effectiveness of campaigns to drive sales and database growth and maximising ROI
To be considered for this pivotal and influential role you must:
- Be tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and have considerable experience in a marketing management role with a proven track record
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and have superior commercial acumen
Experience in retail, fashion or online will be highly regarded.
Availability for an immediate start would be an advantage.
Please send your resume to email@example.com