alice McCALL is an Australian designer label with 3 boutiques nationally and a strong presence globally throughout luxury online and boutique destinations, and notable department stores. Renowned for its feminine and playful pieces, alice McCALL has established a celebrity following from the likes of Katy Perry and Beyoncé, to Kendall Jenner and Ariana Grande.
Alice cherishes the passionate and creative team surrounding her, whether it be in our boutiques or at our head office in Sydney. alice McCALL is a workplace to inspire, where internal growth is supported, and where teams are encouraged and empowered to develop both their personal and professional lives.
All vacant job opportunities are listed below:
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our eCommerce team working at Alice McCall HQ, to oversee the end-to-end online customer returns process. This role will see the successful candidate work in a fast and accurate processing team whilst providing valuable feedback to HQ departments to minimise returns.
What does the day to day look like?
- Lead the end-to-end returns process including unpacking, quality control, processing, problem solving and product storage.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on outstanding returns and collected customer feedback.
- Implement systems, strategies and processes to reduce percentage of online returns.
- Liaising with team outlining goals and celebrating wins
- Ensure orders are unpacked quickly and efficiently and are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Problem solve daily to find solutions to returns outside of policy time frames, missing pieces and various other order issues.
- Ensure consistent attention to detail and follow up to minimise frequency of errors.
- Coach, mentor and drive the returns team to achieve set KPIs.
On your first day we'd expect you to already have:
- Excellent attention to detail and written + verbal skills
- A strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction
- Familiar with modern tech systems with intermediate/advance Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and solution focused mind set
- Resilience and a calm approach in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership of responsibilities without constant clarification and direction
- Exceptional organisation skills and an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines with effective communication to manage expectations
To register your interest for the below opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com with the role in the subject line.