CHINA SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – Casual/Part-time
Working closely with the Marketing, Digital and Design teams, this individual will be responsible for coordinating and managing our Chinese Social Media channels and stores (WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu).
Essentials for this role:
- Understanding of luxury fashion, and how brands communicate with their customers through Social Media in China
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Chinese language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Strong Knowledge and familiarity with Social Media personal and corporate uses and experience in online marketing.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the following tasks
- Manage the WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu accounts.
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content and banners.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of Chinese social content.
- Specify social media plan within the Marketing plan.
- Translate and localize website product descriptions
- Manage Chinese social media community – replying to and moderating customers’ comments
- Stays in touch with the latest development in the social media field and update internal teams as needed.
- Social media monitoring and analysis.
- Prepares marketing activity reports.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to launch their career in cross-cultural communications, digital marketing and social media.