Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Head of Digital & eCommerce
Requirements: Available to work at least 4 weekdays between 9am-4pm
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding sales results to the organisation through the setup and ongoing optimisation of Paid advertising campaigns across Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Google Display Ads, Facebook Advertising, and advertising on Digital channels (Snapchat, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest etc).
Working in collaboration with the Marketing and Content Design Team, and reporting to the Head of Digital & eCommerce.
Experienced in a similar role with a passion for digital marketing/advertising coupled with a positive team player attitude, you will be:
- Conducting keyword research
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups, and determining the best settings
- Working with large datasets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Creating, analysing, and optimising Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Tiktok, Pinterest and Snapchat Paid Ad campaigns.
- Ensuring that all Google AdWords, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat campaigns are optimised to bring highly targeted traffic to our online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for the marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the Marketing Manager and Head of Digital to ensure Ad strategies are in line with the brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analysing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
- Staying current with Google AdWords updates, digital marketing updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
alice McCALL is an Australian designer label with boutiques nationally and a strong presence globally throughout luxury online and boutique destinations, and notable department stores. Renowned for its feminine and playful pieces, alice McCALL has established a celebrity following from the likes of Katy Perry and Beyoncé, to Kendall Jenner and Ariana Grande.
Alice cherishes the passionate and creative team surrounding her, whether it be in our boutiques or at our head office in Sydney. alice McCALL is a workplace to inspire, where internal growth is supported, and where teams are encouraged and empowered to develop both their personal and professional lives.
Application process: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put ‘alice McCALL Digital Marketing Manager’ in the subject line