- The development of digital assets for use across alicemccall.com and supporting digital channels.
- The production of seasonal collateral (digital and print) to support sales and marketing.
- The development and implementation of decals and collateral across alice McCALL retail and wholesale.
- Create print and digital assets for sales/promotions (warehouse sales, special promotions, sale), including signage, invites, etc.
- Design invitations for events and PR when required
- Provide media release assets for campaigns
- Work alongside the Creative Director to create logos for each collection
- Provide centre marketing assets when required
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to design and build weekly EDMs, social media assets and blog posts
- Provide website assets weekly, including banners, content pages, pop-ups, imagery, etc.
- Retouch and resize e-boutique and ghost imagery
- Update and design Trigger EDMs seasonally or when required
- Provide weekly banner assets for WeChat and Weibo
- Design mockups for website development when required
- Ensure consistency of visual and brand content across all digital touchpoints
- Create sales assets seasonally, including invitations, lookbooks, and decals
- Provide website banners, social and logo assets for wholesalers seasonally or when required
Campaign & Lookbook Shoots
- Retouch e-boutique imagery at lookbook shoots seasonally
- Manage e-boutique imagery libraries
- Create lookbooks seasonally (digital and print)
- Retouch lookbook hero imagery when required
- BTS photography of campaign shoots when required
- Design and implement store window decals when required (seasonal collection logos, promotions and sale, etc.)
- Design and implement store POS signage, flyers and any promotional assets when required
- Work alongside retail team to provide a beauty and style guide seasonally
- Provide a fabrication lookbook seasonally
- Promotional digital assets (event invitations, social promotional content for staff to use)
- Resize imagery for all departments when required
- Update showroom decals seasonally
- Update company email signature seasonally
- Design packaging when required
- Ad hoc graphic design work as required by the business
- Adhere to the brand style guides and update where necessary
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a graphic designer or in a similar role
- Strong experience with Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Experience within fashion or beauty is advantageous