Alice McCall is looking for a Product Developer who:
- Has a qualification in Fashion Design
- Has at least 3 years work experience as a Product Developer
- Highly creative with a love for fashion
- Understands the Alice Mccall target customer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Has knowledge of pattern making, construction, fittings and textiles
- Has multi category experience – knitwear, denim, leather, woven, swim, accessories
- Strong illustration, Photoshop and excel skills is a must
- Enjoys teamwork and can inspire the team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the offshore development process for each collection
- Sourcing and developing trims under the Designers and Creative Directors direction
- Raising purchase orders for sampling
- Updating sample tracker and development
- Liaise directly with suppliers on all development.
- Mange pricing to work within target prices.
- Monitor FOB pricing to be in on time and review per style.
- Prepare tech packs and measurement specs for in-house patternmakers as well as designs direct to factory
- Attend fittings, prepare proto comments and update spec accordingly.
- Work to timelines tracking all development
- Co-ordinate sample room work flow and in-house sample making
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow as product developer.
As a responsible Product Developer you will be able to make a direct impact on the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Please send through your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line alice McCALL: Product Developer Application