PRODUCTION & DISPATCH ASSISTANT
As part of our passionate team, the Production & Dispatch Assistant will play a significant role in the production and quality control of each alice McCALL garment.
This role will primarily support the Production & Operations Manager with all merchandising and distribution whilst working collaboratively with our Product Developers, Quality Assurance Technician, and Dispatch & Logistics Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role for a minimum of two years, preferably in womenswear apparel.
The role is well suited to a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, someone with a strong work ethic who enjoys being part of a dedicated team environment. This exciting role is integral to our inhouse production team and will present opportunities for growth and development.
Key responsibilities of this role include (however are not limited to):
- Managing fabric, garment & accessories performance testing, logging findings for care label allocation
- Management of garment care labelling and reporting
- Purchase of customer specific price tickets, labels and hangers
- Critical path tracking including logging approvals across all garment components
- Data entry associated with style set up and maintenance
- Support in the allocation of barcodes, AU HS codes and associated reporting
- Weighing all SMS at the beginning of each season for e-commerce weight register
- Commercial invoicing
- General and ad hoc administrative duties
- Inventory management
- Tracking reporting
- Stock and variation reporting
- Reporting for 3PL providers
- Supporting data within customer portals such as Trade Stone and Inter Trade along with routing databases
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a similar role for min. 2 years
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Seams, Apparel 21, Niche or SAP
- Knowledge working with 3PL providers
- Proficiency in excel
- Numeric accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
If this role sounds like it would be a great fit for you, please send your CV and a detailed cover letter addressed to Eli at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6th December, 2019. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.