Store Manager - Bondi, NSW
Established in 2004, alice McCALL is the eponymous ready-to-wear label of fashion designer, Alice McCall. With 14 boutiques throughout Australia, an international e-boutique and a presence in over 150 premium retailers across more than 30 countries, alice McCALL has become a globally recognised brand.
Renowned for playful yet wearable feminine pieces with a focus on intricate detailing, the concept of ‘craft’ remains core to the alice McCALL brand DNA.
We are looking for a personable, proactive, confident, dependable and experienced Store Manager who demonstrates strong sales performance and possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to apply them to a high standard of customer service, product knowledge and styling advice.
The role is well suited to an organised self-starter with strict attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong work ethic who thrives in both autonomous and dedicated team environments. This exciting role is integral to the national retail team and will present opportunities for growth and development.
Key responsibilities of this role include (however are not limited to):
- Lead and motivate store team members to achieve weekly store budgets, demonstrating an energetic approach in both sales and management
- Support training and ongoing development of the store team including regular staff training nights covering product, sales and customer service
- Create and maintain a positive team environment with a strong focus on excellent customer service
- Manage and maintain / grow the store’s VIP database
- Deliver high standards of visual merchandising for full price, promotional and clearance activities
- Manage the store roster according to productivity and retail activities
- Provide weekly reporting to the Cluster Manager on sales, team and productivity
- Provide weekly reporting to the Retail Manager on product and customer feedback
- Ensure store procedures, policies, standards and security measures are adhered to
- Manage stock control to ensure seamless and timely product movement for all transfers and store fulfilment requests
- Ensure a high standard of presentation for all store fulfilment requests
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a Store Manager role for min. 1 year
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs relevant to the key responsibilities of this role
- Passion for customer service and achieving excellent standards
If this role sounds like it would be a great fit for you, please send your CV and a detailed cover letter addressed to Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th December, 2019. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.