The Saturdays Mini Skirt combines antique tailoring with modernised features, to create the perfect youthful vintage piece. Cut from a piped denim, it features asymmetrical hemlines and unilateral pockets finished with golden accessories. This versatile mini skirt can be taken from day to night with heels and a silk cami or perfectly matched with the Saturdays Jacket.
- Asymetrical pannels
- Front pocket
- Contrast stitching
- Wrapped-style skirt
- Shaped waistband with metal hardware embellishment
- Designed in-house by Australian fashion designer Alice McCall
Size & Fit
Our model is wearing a size AU 8/US 4.
This garment fits true to size, we recommend you select your normal size. You can click on 'size help' to view our general size guide.
All orders are sent with express shipping
Main: 98% COTTON 2% SPANDEX
- Turn Garment Inside Out
- Cold Machine Wash in Mild Detergent
- Wash Separately with Like Colours
- Do Not Bleach or Soak
- Cold Rinse Well
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Warm Iron on Reverse Side
- Avoid Contact with Light Coloured Garments, Accessories and Furniture
- Cover Metal Trims/ Buttons Before Dry Cleaning
- Dry Cleanable (P)
- Denim will fade over time
Styles purchased at full price are eligible for a credit note or refund.
Anything purchased on sale or using a promotional code can be returned for a credit note.