The Saturdays Mini Skirt combines antique tailoring with modernised features, to create the perfect youthful vintage piece. Cut from a piped denim, it features asymmetrical hemlines and unilateral pockets finished with golden accessories. This versatile mini skirt can be taken from day to night with heels and a silk cami or perfectly matched with the Saturdays Jacket.
- Asymetrical pannels
- Front pocket
- Contrast stitching
- Wrapped-style skirt
- Shaped waistband with metal hardware embellishment
- Designed in-house by Australian fashion designer Alice McCall
Size & Fit
Our model is wearing a size AU 8/US 4.
This garment fits true to size, we recommend you select your normal size. You can click on 'size help' to view our general size guide.
Free shipping on orders over $350 (AU) and $450 (NZ).
Main: 98% COTTON 2% SPANDEX
- Turn Garment Inside Out
- Cold Machine Wash in Mild Detergent
- Wash Separately with Like Colours
- Do Not Bleach or Soak
- Cold Rinse Well
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Warm Iron on Reverse Side
- Avoid Contact with Light Coloured Garments, Accessories and Furniture
- Cover Metal Trims/ Buttons Before Dry Cleaning
- Dry Cleanable (P)
- Denim will fade over time
Styles purchased at full price are eligible for a credit note or refund.
Anything purchased on sale or using a promotional code can be returned for a credit note.